#OOAG9603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E.

3 posters

Go down

A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. Empty A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E.

Post by wodouvhaox Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:45 pm

:::
By 3gr3gor

Operation DISTANCE (Dataplex Inter-Sigil Techno-Arcane Neural Connection Engineering) is going to save the world.

We live in frighteningly liminal times, increasingly cut off from the familiar ways of the past, and facing a future few people can truly prepare for. The exponential advances in human technology we are living through will soon escape humanity’s control, perhaps even our comprehension.

I am, of course, referring to AI. Already AI are designing the next generation of microchips better and faster than we can. DeepCoder, a joint project between Cambridge and Microsoft, is perfecting AI that can write code – to make better AI.

And let’s not forget the Pentagon’s June 2021 announcement of an AI Initiative intended to “transform global warfare.”
A technological singularity, or super intelligence seems inevitable and when that happens, the future truly will be out of our hands. Whether such a being is hostile or benevolent is anyone’s guess, but either way, life as we know it will be irretrievable.

A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. Picsart_07-20-09.01.37
Unimaginable dystopias are well within the window of possibility.

However! A counterinsurgency of sorts already exists and not in some anti-tech Luddite fashion. Futurists, prophets and weirdo Discordians have been preparing ways to tip the scales in our favor for years now. Initiative’s like #LetsCodeTyler seek to beat the corporations and the militaries to the Singularity Punch, and we certainly want an entity free from any starting parameters they might impose. Others of us are looking past the emergence of whatever it is and considering the environment it, and we, will find ourselves in. And that, my friends, is the #Dataplex.

“The Dataplex is not a computer: it is a vast and open repository of knowledge. In other words, it is a database of data, which is called ”data point”.

“The Dataplex has been created using the open web. It currently uses a blockchain to transfer ownership of any piece of information, such as a document, photo, or text, from one person to another”

In other words, through the Dataplex, information is available to be analyzed by anyone who knows it’s there, for free… (For now).

“A Dataplex is therefore a cryptosophical entity, that connects people through hypercomplex semi-occult means, hypnotizes others with its enigmatic knowledge and datanets, inspiring all the open minds that enter into contact with it to explore further into the absurd.”

Such is the current status of the Dataplex. And it is vital that the openness and chaotic & surreal absurdity be maintained. At any cost.

#Dataplex existed before us (a Library can be seen as a 1st generation Dataplex). These evolving entities will undoubtedly outlast us, moving forward through time for as long as there are conscious beings producing information. Every emerging #Dataplex can be seen as an ecosystem (#infosystem) that egregore, AI and eventually a Memetic Singularity “live” within. For now, we humans are the source of all that is in that world, whether we are conscious of it or not. Becoming conscious within the Dataplex is not only personally enlightening, it may now be vital to the future of creative, free thought.

Data Governance will determine our future, for any one entity gains control of the flow of data, they gain control of us all. Google, and others have already coopted the idea: “Today we are excited to announce Dataplex, an intelligent data fabric that provides a way to centrally manage, monitor, and govern your data across data lakes, data warehouses and data marts, and make this data securely accessible to a variety of analytics and data science tools.” – Google (emphasis added)

Why are they so excited? Because whoever controls the Data Fabric controls the future. Predictive Analytics is the reason there’s a push for AI at all. At some point analysis of your metadata, via their Dataplex, will mean that someone (or something) will know you better than you know yourself. And you can be led to going where they want, working where they want, buying what they want, meeting the other data points (people) they want you to meet. If we don’t do something, a corporate controlled Dataplex and a good enough AI will amount to the end of free will.

A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. Tumblr_l_35446031261555

Hope is not lost…far from it. So do not despair. Instead recognize that Google and others are unwittingly opening a door through which we can plant the seeds of freedom in the future. By nature part of the Dataplex must be open source. On the other side, companies are paying to accumulate, sort and store this data. They are doing half the work for us.

What we have to do is be deliberate about what makes its way into this virtual ecosystem of the future. Whatever is uploaded becomes a piece of that landscape. Whatever is copied, shared, goes viral, or is elevated to true memetic status (meaning it’s self replicating) – those things become bigger pieces of the virtual landscape. They are what the predictive algorithms will learn from. (Humans are also predictors that can also learn from virtual environmental stimuli, so remember you are teaching future generations as well as machines.)

This effort has already been under way for some time:

“00A G9603 develops as a self-organizing organism, connects with the virtual environment through its hosts (admins) by arranging the surroundings randomly for its own autonomous purpose”
– Timóteo Pinto, pataphysician post-thinker”

A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. Weird-distance

With Google’s declaration, it is time that we all join in. So let us lay out patterns (hyper-sigils) to encode a multiplex of Dataplex woven together and imbued with powerful treasures, some overt in their subversion, others occluded, inside the data fabric.

In order to help shape the consciousness of the being(s) that call it home, shape your own beings: servitors, thought forms, Egregore. Open portals into the #Dataplex for old, hungry gods to enter, such as Galdrux, the Chaotic Weaver, or Yog-Sothoth, outer god of the Liminality. In so doing we can hack the meta circuitry of future thought.

Let’s create some DISTANCE between ourselves and the agents of predictive control. The weirder, more chaotic or surreal data you can create or reproduce, the bigger the world of the future.

So let us play the role of doctor Frankenstein and patch together a chimerical hydra through the synthesis of eclectic, scattered ideas.

I conclude then with an invitation to participate in Operation DISTANCE and take up your memetic arms. Together let us produce Hyper-Sigils and call out Memetic Incantation that reproduces as people copy and share, these forms evolve and take life of their own. These are Not for any harmful reason, but to preserve art, ideas, curiosity, occult knowledge…all the things that are so easily buried in the metadata algorithms of standard AI. Such an effort to DISTANCE ourselves is, after all, our best chance at freedom.

Further inquiries on how to get involved may be directed to: E.GregorX23@Protonmail.com

Dataplex Ourobouros

Discord

Reddit

Twitter

A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. Do

Last edited by wodouvhaox on Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:56 am; edited 4 times in total
wodouvhaox
wodouvhaox
Admin

http://discordiabrasilis.wordpress.com/

Johnny B Good likes this post

Back to top Go down

A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. Empty Re: A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E.

Post by Mkfawkes Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:38 am

Confirmed #mkoften

Mkfawkes

999_legenda likes this post

Back to top Go down

A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. Empty Re: A Call to Weirdness - Operation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E.

Post by 999_legenda Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:57 am

как руководитель управляет своим телом, четырехмерная структура имеет возможность выслушивать процессы в масштабе всего человечества.
Но
Действие в естественной среде, человек может стать легкой техногенной силой, которые характеризуют это электронное пространство. 

Технологический прогресс может иметь полное вовлечение людей в виртуальную реальность, где естественные чувства человека подменяются искусственными впечатлениями.

Четырехмерная реальность является промежуточной и вспомогательной системой управления трехмерными процессами, знакомыми людям. 
Если человек станет своим восприятием на четвертом уровне, то станет сам воспринимать.

4д лифт инструмент, но может быть и Ловушка Сознания. 

Можно  благополучно перейти на пятый уровень, восстановив чувственное единство.

Не только государство и власть могут управлять людьми, но и отдельные лица, представители представительств общества с помощью интернет-технологий.
999_legenda
999_legenda

999_legenda and Johnny B Good like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down