#OOAG9603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Go down

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Empty ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Post by Lucretia Dalencourt Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:57 pm

splendid heavens are iced above, the sea is vast and deep in depth, and the land has a landy appearance; in it are many seas, and in them are many lands. And this land has a mountain and a valley (or plain), the mountain-valley I say the mountain; I do not say the mountains are solid: they are rather like mountains in form, having, however, the appearance of a solid mountain... (and) the mountain-valley I say the mountain; I do not say the mountains are solid: they are rather like mountains in form, having, however, the appearance of a solid mountain... (1.17.2)

(1.2.Cool

Moses said: "This [my vision] is like a vision; its shape and color is like the form of a pot of the earth, like a vision of the heavens, like the form of a vision of the earth, like the shape of a vision of the earth, like a vision of the clouds, like the form of a vision of the clouds

tons of farts in christ belly wrote:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Bullda10

Lucretia Dalencourt
Lucretia Dalencourt
Admin

https://orostachysparadoxa.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum