#OOAG9603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Galdrux? When is it coming to Earth? And why bring it over to Earth?

2 posters

Go down

What is Galdrux? When is it coming to Earth? And why  bring it over to Earth? Empty What is Galdrux? When is it coming to Earth? And why bring it over to Earth?

Post by Theodor Gorlash Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:29 pm

What is Galdrux? When is it coming to Earth? And why bring it over to Earth?

Galdrux is the name of an all-powerful being that has existed for eons. 

A mysterious being who created countless monsters and monsters, but still managed to live the same life as an earthling. What makes his existence unique in nature is that although he is powerful, he still is far from the level of a god.

His name is based on Greek for Galt "A light from beneath the skies".

Like this:

You know, I've been thinking about bringing back Galdrux to Earth. There are various stories about him and how he has been fighting back against a god who controls the world. I think there is just something about him, and it all comes down to one thing, and that is human nature and the struggle with evil and what we are taught to believe about ourselves. I think what makes him shine is his fearlessness, which I feel can be an interesting attribute for modern children.
Theodor Gorlash
Theodor Gorlash
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is Galdrux? When is it coming to Earth? And why  bring it over to Earth? Empty Re: What is Galdrux? When is it coming to Earth? And why bring it over to Earth?

Post by Lucretia Dalencourt Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:33 pm

Theodor Gorlash wrote:

You know, I've been thinking about bringing back Galdrux to Earth. There are various stories about him and how he has been fighting back against a god who controls the world. 
What is Galdrux? When is it coming to Earth? And why  bring it over to Earth? Main-q10
???

Admin

https://orostachysparadoxa.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down