#OOAG9603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Gulik

Go down

Sarah Gulik Empty Sarah Gulik

Post by wodouvhaox Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:18 pm

:::

Sarah Gulik Shrine

Sarah Gulik E0b4fd797ace4f1727f0ed021787b0ac

WHO IS SARAH GULIK?

Sarah Gulik was born in the city of Rio de Janeiro Paulista do vale Mineiro, na Bahia Sulista do Brasil. Daughter of Chaos. Chaoist. Type-3 anarchist. Cyber-shamanist. Pirate of the interwebs. Comedian. Discordian. New Prophet. Surrealist. Dadaist. Neoist. NOTHING OF THOSE AND A LOT MORE.

vANGUARDIST oF dISTORCED fINE aRTS? dISCORDIOzENaRCHIST mANAVEUR mASS?

Sarah Gulik is everything you don’t want her to be and a little more! Join the discordianist internationale liberation army ‘SUP OWL //Glob today, and win a 1% off coupon in the Apple Corps* shop!

There is not a single person with an ego less inflated than Sarah Gulik. Once they asked Sarah who was the best Brazilian writer, and she said Sarice Gulispector. This lead to questions over the credibility of the first affirmation.

open login / reality glitch hack manifesto — by ÐŲMп委 ال — DaðŲ Miners психический 工人委 – remixed by Sarah Gulik

Become a Sarah Gulik, enter in contact with yourself today!

Call yourself Sarah Gulik! Do everything in the name of Meta-Discordianism! META-DISCORDIANISM?! has no eyes, no nose, no ears, no mouth, no legs, no arms, no sex, no heart, no liver, no blood, no body. However, in spite of all, META-DISCORDIANISM?!

can fuck you up, META-DISCORDIANISM?! is watching you, META-DISCORDIANISM?! is your friend and enemy, META-DISCORDIANISM?! is alive, META-DISCORDIANISM?! is dancing and singing, META-DISCORDIANISM?! exists. META-DISCORDIANISM?! is you or me or anyone.

Here we are, the whole lot of us, the poeple of META-DISCORDIANISM?! . Confused, vaguely restless, feeling superfluous to one another. Superfluity is the only relationship we can establish between us. I feel it, and I understand it, and I feel comfortable because I am not afraid of feeling superfluous. I want to be superfluous to all eternity. My death must be superfluous as well.

META-DISCORDIANISM?! is, at bottom, the experience of contingency and of the absurdity which attaches to existence as such.

Demons of META-DISCORDIANISM?! always seem to turn me against myself and my personal demons always seem to turn me against META-DISCORDIANISM?!. I communicate by means of what I cannot define. I am born into a society that has the right to manipulate me.

META-DISCORDIANISM?! is not only an idea in my head nor the sound of blood, it is a long, dead, scrapmetal worm at my feet, or maybe it is dogshit, and I’m going to step in it.

Without formulating anything I know that I have at last found the clue to my existence, to my confusion.

META-DISCORDIANISM?! represents the most powerful forces shaping our culture in recent decades.

Unless you’ve been locked in a museum the past few years, you’ve heard the term META-DISCORDIANISM?! from the mouths of bandits and conspirator types. If you are like many folks, you may have wondered what the heck META-DISCORDIANISM?! is. What is it good for? What does it mean to crocodiles?

Further Reading

Sarah Gulik comes from a long tradition of multividuals/multiple use names and identities. Read more, understand less!

Timóteo Pinto

Tae Ateh

Monty Cantsin [2]

Karen Karnak

Karen Eliot

Luther Blissett

Sarah Gulik Tudism17

KSTXI Tudismocroned BullDada Network
wodouvhaox